The very foundation of this website is to inspire and build others up. Please be kind and respectful when posting comments on this site. Read others comments with empathy and give others the greatest benefit of the doubt. We never know what others are going through. In the spirit of creating a safe place to grow, learn, and get support, please be nice.
Even though I am required by law to have a disclosure policy, I would have one anyway because that’s the way I work. I want to be up front and honest with you. That’s how good relationships work.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. My website and blog is a source of income and may occasionally include endorsements or testimonials. I want to disclose the following information:
- The content of our website/blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and/or believe would be a benefit to you.
- Our relationship is based on trust. You can trust me to always give my genuine opinion about a product or service, no matter if the provider is a partner or not.
- My goal is to provide you with resources, skills, strategies, and techniques to help eliminate overwhelm and find more contentment in life. I would never compromise my integrity just to make money.
- The content of my website/blog may refer to associated products/services/businesses which may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every instance.
I am beginning to transition from a stay at home mom to a work from home mom by creating a useful and beneficial blog. I want to provide you with helpful information, resources, and strategies while I earn a small profit as compensation for my time, research, and ideas. I started this blog to help others get organized so they can have more time to do what they love, and I hold myself to high standards in those regards.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.